- Please arrive with ample time to prepare for class (at least 15mins before).
- There are showers and changing rooms on location.
- All students and guests must check-in at the front desk prior to class.
|August 27||Studio Event|
|September 5||Labor Day|
|September 24||Studio Event|
|October 10||Columbus Day|
|October 22||Studio Event|
|November 12||Studio Event|
|November 24-27||Thanksgiving Weekend|
|December 24 – 26||Christmas Weekend|
|December 31 – January 2||New Year’s Weekend|
|Class Pack||10% Discount on 2 or more classes|
|Juniors (17 & under)||10% Discount|
|Second Family Member||Free|
- Credit cards accepted.
- No Contracts
- Prospective students are welcome to try one of each class for free.
- Registration with OM Movement and a completed AUSKF Waiver are required.
- Please wear comfortable pants and a t-shirt for class (please do not wear shorts).
OM Movement Registration
- All students and guests are required to complete the online registration form for OM Movement.
- Registration is free.
- Follow the link below, click on the Sign-Up button on the right side of the page and follow the on screen instructions.
We recommend the following equipment websites.
- Public Parking Garage: Between Hotel Arya and Peacock Cafe, $2 parking with validation coupon (available at the front desk).
- Street Parking: Along McFarlane Rd and Grand Avenue.