The Institute of Budo Studies is currently offering private classes in kendo, iaido, and kobudo. This course is the fastest and most efficient way to learn all of the intricate technical and philosophical details of the arts. Private classes are open to all ages and levels. Prior to starting the course the instructor will discuss with the student his/her projected path and goals after which a tailored course will be designed specifically for that student. Students can take this course individually or in a group up to 4 people. Each class is 1.5 hours.
|Private Classes (each class is 1.5 hours)|
|Kendo, Iaido or Kobudo (1 Person)||$125 per class|
|Kendo, Iaido or Kobudo (Up to 4 People)||$75 per class per person|
|Kendo, Iaido or Kobudo (1 Person)||$300 (3 Class Package)|
|Kendo, Iaido or Kobudo (Up to 4 People)||$180 per person (3 Class Package)|
- Courses must be booked no later than 48 hours (2 days) in advance.
- Courses can be canceled up to 24 hours (1 day) prior to the scheduled course.
- Cancelled courses will be rescheduled for a later date.
- All private classes are booked online. Click the button below to begin.
- You can manage your account from the My Account page.
No events available!