Can I try a class?
- Beginners are welcome to come and watch or tryout at anytime. Please come in a T-shirt and a comfortable pair of sweatpants if you are planning on joining our session.
- For those trying out please contact us prior to attending.
- Contact us!
How many classes can I tryout before I enroll?
- Beginners are welcome to attend up to 3 classes before becoming a member.
Must I sign a contract?
- No, tuition is collected on a monthly basis.
What are the accepted payment methods?
- Money Orders
At what age can my child start?
- The Institute of Budo Studies recommends that the youngest start age be at least 6 years old, however, this will depend on the child’s maturity and strength.