Dear Members & Friends,
I hope this message finds you all healthy and doing well. Please take a moment to review the updates below.
- Starting on Monday (August 30th) we will be returning to regular training sessions.
- Kendo classes will be in full bogu.
- Masks are optional.
- Temperature checks will still be required at check-in.
2021 Southeast Ryushin Shouchi Ryu & Kendo Seminar
- Yahagi Kunikazu Soke (Ryushin Shouchi Ryu Headmaster & Kendo Kyoshi 7 DAN) will be visiting from Japan on September 16-21, 2021.
- Seminar will consist of Kobudo and Kendo sessions.
- All members are welcome to attend.
- Seminar will be hosted by Miami Budokan, located on 73rd & Coral Way.
- Please refer to the flyer below for more details.
Please feel free to contact us with any questions you may have.
Institute of Budo Studies