Dear Members & Friends,
We hope that all of you are doing well and staying healthy. As we enter the third week of training in the midst of rising COVID-19 cases we would like to provide you with the following updates.
We will continue to require:
- Prescreening CheckCOVID by University of Nebraska Medical Center App
screenshots prior to every class.
- Temperature checks at the front desk upon arrival.
- Wearing of a mask during the entire visit at our facility.
As COVID-19 cases continue to rise, we’ve decided to postpone wearing kendo bogu for one more week. Instead we will be following last week’s training format.
- All four classes with be open to both, Kendo and Iaido members.
- Please bring a shinai and bokken to our Monday and Wednesday kendo classes. (If you don’t have one, one will be provided for you).
- Please bring a bokken to our Tuesday and Thursday iaido class. (If you don’t have one, one will be provided for you).
We look forward to seeing you at training.
If you have any questions or concerns please do not hesitate to contact us.
Institute of Budo Studies